Saturday, August 14, 2010

12 Weeks Out!


It is contest prep season and I can hardly wait to step on the stage for the second time. I am competing in the Natural Midstates in Rockford on 11/14. Over the past two weeks I've forgone the niceties and simple pleasures such as burgers, deep dish pizza, and what many refer to as 'real food' -- and will continue to do so. No longer do I have the pleasure of having a nice cold one at the end of the day.

I am certain it will all be worth the while when I am able to step on stage and see all the improvements I've made since my first show in 5/09. Over the next 12 weeks I will be on a very strict diet in combination with numerous hours of sweat and hard work in the gym and the treadmill. Follow me on my journey to glory, I will be posting updates and pictures of my progress along the way, stay tuned!

If you have any questions or comments you can reach me at:

andrewbora@live.com
.

No comments:

Post a Comment